Invitation to consultation meetings for the presence of the invasive lionfish in Cyprus and the contribution of RELIONMED
We are pleased to invite you to a consultation meeting about the presence of the invasive lionfish in the marine environment of Cyprus, the role of the research programme ‘RELIONMED’ and the potential contribution of citizens”.
If you are a stakeholder, diver, fisherman, or you are interested to help in any way, it would be a pleasure for us to see you in one of our meetings that will take place in Limassol, Paphos, Larnaka, Protaras, and Nicosia.
- 7 November 17:00 – 20:00 Limassol, Akrotiri Environmental Education Centre, Akrotiri village.
- 9 November 17:00 – 20:00 Paphos, Event Hall of Paphos SEK, 8021.
- 10 November 17:00 – 20:00 Protaras, Ocean Aquarium , Cavo Greco Avenue 5318, Paralimni
- 13 November 9:00 – 11:00 Meneou Larnaka, Hatchery Station of the Department and Marine Research, Meneou.
- 17 November 12:00 – 15:00 Nicosia, University House “Anastasios G. Leventis” 2109 Aglantzia.
For participation please contact us at +357 99797942 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the project can be found here.