Key Services that MER offers include:
- High resolution coastal seafloor mapping with a range of tools such as SSS data processed with SonarWiz5 software, satellite and aerial images, and ArcGIS software. Habitat maps are produced
- Bathymetry and production of 3D topographic maps
- Exploration, detection and monitoring of underwater structures
- Measure current direction and speed
- Measure temperature, pH, redox, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, conductivity and other
MER uses reliable equipment to carry out coastal biotope mapping and bathymetric surveys. All data are processed with advanced software and high resolution GIS maps are produced.
In addition physical variables can be measured on board at vertical profiles of the water column or following deployment to measure at selected time intervals.